A kayaking paradise with first and second floor Florida Rooms overlooking Wolf Creek. Upgraded interior – stainless steel appliances, granite counters, custom cabinetry – plus special features such as an artesian well and generator back-up.
1. Based on the heated square feet, the house was estimated to sell for $35,000 less than the owner expected.
2. Paint colors and some furnishings made the house appear smaller.
1. The homeowner had glassed in the 2 Florida Rooms, but since there was no heat and air-conditioning, it couldn’t be counted as part of the heated square footage. We recommended installing two ductless heating and air systems. Cost: $6,000, but resulted in a $35,000 difference in sales price.
2. Our stager recommended lighter paint colors in some rooms and removal of excess furnishings. They rearranged furniture to maximize space.
3. Our professional photographer captured the elegance of the interior and the lifestyle of waterfront property – including taking a picture of the homeowner kayaking.
We implemented the suggestions made by Gunilla and her staging partner. The photography looked outstanding and the house showed well. In the first 36 hours our home was listed, it was shown four times and we received two offers. We never expected our home to sell this fast and without her help we would not have received the value for our home that we wanted. The staging and photography were included at no charge to us.